Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Ch# 165 Anything but a card

Hi, crafters!
Wow! We only had 2 entries from last week's TAGS theme.
So I'm curious if TAGS are just not your thing
or if maybe you guys were just busy?
I will say though, the 2 entries we had were outstanding, so I want to highlight them both!
Please click on their links and visit their blogs. I'm sure they'd love new followers and comments. Don't we all?




Yay! Be sure to grab your Party Pick button above!
Let's get this week's party started!

For our next challenge the theme is....

Ch# 165 Anything but a card



*Link directly to your project post
*No Backlinking to older projects
*Top Picks posted with next challenge
We cannot always comment on every entry, but we try.
We'd love you to be a Follower of our blog.


     ...



       

       

    5 comments:

    1. Thanks for highlighting both of our entries in the tag challenge! I thought it was great fun and am disappointed that there were only two entries. Hoping participation picks up this week! Thanks again, ladies!
      Hugs,
      Leslie
      Love To Scrap 2
      Love To Scrap!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I would've participated in the tag challenge--love tags--I was just too busy!! :D

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you for the new challenge -= yes I like to make tags -- just did not get any created for the challenge - have a blessed week

      ReplyDelete
    4. Congrats to the winners! I like to make tags to but I was sick the past 2 weeks so not much time, if any in my craft room :(
      Sherrie k

      ReplyDelete